- Dual Technology Lithium & Colloidal Silica
- Will accept floor coverings after 24 hours
- Reduces Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVT)
- Minimum disruption -Trafficable in 1 hour
- Creates a Stain Resistant Surface
- Environmentally safe
- User friendly Fast chemical reaction time
- Prevents Dusting
- Can be used as a stand-alone product or in the polishing process
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Low pH of 9-10 so it is safer to use
CeramiLok is a lithium stabilized colloidal silica based polymer sealer intended for use in treating concrete. The small particle silica acts to increase the density and hardness of concrete surfaces and lithium acts to reduce the effects of alkali-silica reaction or ASR. ASR effects include abnormal expansion and cracking of concrete. CeramiLok is environmentally friendly. The pH is moderate compared to lithium silicate and there is no nitrate or chloride in the product.
CeramiLok can be used on interior or exterior concrete and warehouse floors, commercial floors, vertical and horizontal and concrete construction. The product provides a dense surface with improved wear resistance and reduced dusting and protection from ASR induced expansion and cracking.
CeramiLok can be used as a superior curing membrane on fresh concrete protecting against surface cracking etc. Coverage is 400-500 square feet per gallon on troweled concrete.
CeramiLok is packaged in Concentrate form which is diluted at the jobsite. It can be used as a finishing aid and as a superior curing membrane on fresh concrete protecting against surface cracking etc. Coverage is 500-2000 square feet per gallon on hard troweled concrete.