- Will create a harder/tighter cement paste
- Will rejuvenate the cement cream
- Will enable a Smoother finish
- Excellent hot-weather aid, can “bring concrete back to life”
- Will minimize the number of troweling passes
- Acts as a blemish-free curing agent
- Reduces Water Vapor Transmission
- Prevents Dusting and Efflorescence
- Allows to pour at a lower slump
- Reduces surface crazing and shrinkage cracking
- Increases compressive strength leaving the concrete surface more impact and abrasion-resistant.
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Can protect from Chloride Intrusion and Rebar Corrosion
Why CeramiKure Finishing Aid?
CeramiKure Finishing Aid is a colloidal silica based topical treatment intended for use in finishing concrete. CeramiKure Finishing Aid can be used on interior or exterior concrete and warehouse floors, commercial floors, and large-scale construction. The product provides a dense surface with improved wear resistance and reduced dusting and protection from ASR induced expansion and cracking. It also reduces crazing and air pockets that can lead to scaling. Just apply it to the freshly placed concrete during the trowel passes with a garden type spray tank.
Mix directly at the jobsite using 4 parts distilled water to 1 part CeramiKure Finishing Aid. Using distilled water allows for longer storage and reduced mineral deposits which can be left by local tap water sources. Apply with a garden pump sprayer using medium pressure after initial float, and between trowel stages when needed. 2-3 applications are required for optimum results. Coverage rate is 500 – 900sf